Formatting on Windows 11 laptop

d...@rational-im.com

Jun 28, 2023, 3:54:29 PM6/28/23
to spyd...@googlegroups.com

Hello all:

I’ve been using Spyder for a few years – I can’t say enough about how good this IDE is. So, my question is not critical as it refers to fine-tuning formatting.

All is well on my main machine (a desktop, Windows 10). However, on my laptop (Windows 11), which has the same configurations for Spyder and even the same monitors (I remote-control my desktop using my laptop), there are some extra spaces, and a few tabs have abnormally big letters – see “laptop view” below.

Any ideas about what could be causing this issue? Also, see the “Desktop view” – see how the layout is tight and tab letters more in line with the overall size of letters used on other parts of the IDE.

I’m pretty sure this is an issue with Windows 10 vs. Windows 11. But I’m wondering if there is a way to make my laptop look exactly like what I have on my desktop.

Thank you,

Danilo

Laptop view:

Desktop view: