Warnings when launching from the command line in conda-forge env

2,787 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Neil Fazel

no leída,
30 may 2022, 11:15:33 a.m.30/5/22
para spyder
I recently reported a Spyder bug (#17956). I received an email saying the bug had been fixed but it's not available in Anaconda yet. It suggested I do one of the following:

1. Use our Windows or Mac installer, which you can find here.
2. Create a new environment with conda-forge packages.
For that, please close Spyder, open the Anaconda Prompt and run the following commands there:

conda create -n spyder-cf -c conda-forge spyder
conda activate spyder-cf
spyder

I followed the steps in the 2nd solution but when I launched, I got several warnings:

(base) [~][5]> conda activate spyder-cf
(spyder-cf) [~][6]> spyder
The available OpenGL surface format was either not version 3.2 or higher or not a Core Profile.
Chromium on macOS will fall back to software rendering in this case.
Hardware acceleration and features such as WebGL will not be available.
fromIccProfile: failed minimal tag size sanity

What do these warnings indicate? (Other than the warnings, everything seems to work when I run the code in spyder.) Screenshot of version numbers is attached.

Any tips appreciated!

Thanks,
Neil

Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 10.43.22 AM.png

Daniel Althviz Moré

no leída,
14 jul 2022, 1:52:12 p.m.14/7/22
para spyder
Hi Neil,

This warnings are most probably related with the update of the depedencies constrain to support PyQt 5.15. As you say they are only warnings, but removing them is proving to be a little bit difficult. Hope this clarifies the situation.

Best regards,

Daniel

Neil Fazel

no leída,