"the Python environment or installation doesn't have the spyder‑kernels module or the right version of it installed" problem

E. A. hesabı

Feb 13, 2024, 8:51:19 PMFeb 13
to spyder
Hello,

I am using Windows 10. When I wanted to use selenium in Spyder, I uninstalled the Anaconda application from my computer and reinstalled it because it could not install the Python packages. But this time I get the "spyder kernels" error. I can't use the console because I can't solve this error. I uninstalled the application and reinstalled it, found the conda files with the "where conda" command from the anaconda prompt and manually added a path to the directory. I tried many methods but I don't remember anymore. Finally conda 2.4.1. I can say that I had a problem adding the version from cmd and Anaconda prompt and this problem could not be solved. I'm asking for help.

 Enjoy your work,