sizing

Jian

Nov 30, 2022, 10:07:13 PM11/30/22
to spyder
How do I change the sizing of the toolbar, basically the whole interface. I would like it to be smaller. Is there a setting where I could control how big the toolbar, panels, etc is. I attached a screenshot of what it looks like now. The interface used to be smaller.
Screenshot 2022-11-29 161547.png

RAHUL TIWARI

Dec 2, 2022, 11:38:54 AM12/2/22
to spyd...@googlegroups.com
hi jian
rahul from India
you can change it by pressing ctrl+shift+- to increase or decrease the font size.
if you want the background white then you should go the toolbar to coustomize your spyder.
hope this helps you..

waiting for your reply jian byebye............