Sensitivity Analysis Error

ntorjanis

Jun 3, 2024, 8:52:21 AMJun 3
to SWAT+ Toolbox
hi to everyone! i have two questions
First, when i do my sensitivity analysis with the Sobol method and with a seed of 100 the following messages pop up on my screen. They dont pop up immediately but after some time. I ignore them and continue, but when the analysis finishes, i dont have any results. image_2024-06-01_184959918.png
about the messages : no files are open, i run the rev60.5.7_64rel executable as it was shown in the tutorial videos in the TxtInOut file and everyting was ok and lastly the file_channel_sdmorph_day.txt exists and its full with differnet info.
So does anyone know where the problem is??

Secondly, i would like to ask wich method in the sensitivity analysis (Sobol,Fourier-Amplitude, Random Balance Designs FA, Delta Moment) is the best one and the most stable in terms of results. And where i can find some documentation to learn mpre about them
thank you

Celray James

Jun 3, 2024, 6:33:28 PMJun 3
to SWAT+ Toolbox
Sometimes this happens if there is a parameter that is stretched beyond plausible limits, especially soil parameters such as depths. try to run the debug executable in the txtinout directory using command line and see what it says.

For Sensitivity analysis, I would say use Sobol with atlease 400 parameter samples. the more the better... Attached are papers on the methods.

With Kind Regards,
Celray James CHAWANDA
Papers_on_sensitivity_analysis_methods_used_in_SWATPlus_Toolbox.zip