Senior Software Engineer - Urgent Requirement

1 view

Anup Prasad

Mar 16, 2015, 8:05:48 AM3/16/15
to spss...@googlegroups.com, anup.prasad
Hello Everyone,

We have a job opening for Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore Location. Interested eligible candidates can write back to me. This is an urgent requirement.

Find below the Roles and Responsibilities description for the same and the Company's Overview.

Location: Bangalore

Type: Full-Time

Designation: Software Engineer, Senior

Roles and Responsibilities:
  • Write functional and design specifications for new features, and provide accurate estimates for implementation of the features.
  • Create/maintain existing .NET web applications.
  • Candidate is expected to be dynamic and be able to work on multiple assignments.
  • Should be open to work on other technologies as well.

Qualification:
  • 5-8 years’ experience with SQL Server/Oracle database and.NET with C#
  • Clear understanding of Object Oriented methodology
  • Excellent knowledge in DB Query, Stored Procedure
  • Experienced with optimizing SQL Queries
  • Aptitude for learning new technologies
  • Excellent oral and written communication skills
  • Excellent interpersonal skills
  • Computer science degree or equivalent.

Salary: Remuneration for the above position will be based on candidate’s current CTC and his/her capabilities.

Company Overview:
Nuance is the leading provider of speech and imaging solutions for businesses and consumers around the world. Our technologies, applications and services make the user experience more compelling by transforming the way people interact with information and how they create, share and use documents. Every day, millions of users and thousands of businesses, experience Nuance by calling directory assistance, getting account information, dictating patient records, telling a navigation system their destination, or digitally reproducing documents that can be shared and searched. Making each of those experiences productive and compelling is what Nuance is all about.

Nuance's broad range of healthcare specific applications and technologies help service providers significantly increase their bottom line in today's hyper-competitive market. Whether you need to automate the routing of calls, the creation or collection of information, process transcriptions or complete claims, we have a solution to reduce manual tasks and improve patient care, increase staff efficiency, and cut costs.

As a contributing member of Nuance, you will work within a dynamic team environment to develop, support, market and sell our award-winning software applications. We offer competitive compensation packages; including stock options, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401(k), full health and welfare benefits and a challenging technical but casual work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team that operates worldwide (Europe, US, APAC). Be a part of our fast growing track of continuing success.

--
Regards,
Anup Prasad

www.anupprasad.co.nr