Fwd: invitation

1 view

Padmini V

Jun 3, 2014, 4:03:46 PM6/3/14
to spss...@googlegroups.com

Hello Everyone,
I am happy to inform you that with god’s grace and with the love & blessings of everyone,
My Wedding Reception will be held on the 16th June 2014 7:00 PM onwards
@
Sri Sujatha Kalyana Mantapa,

No. 166/40, 2nd Mainroad,Industrial Town,

Rajajinagar, Bangalore 560 044

Please treat this as my personal invite & grace the occasion with your esteemed presence and bless us.
Block your calendar& Be there to celebrate with us

Shalini V

Jun 4, 2014, 6:57:32 AM6/4/14
to spss...@googlegroups.com

Hi Padmini,
That's great to hear. Congratulations and God bless..
Love
Shalini

Padmini V

Jun 5, 2014, 2:20:57 AM6/5/14
to spss...@googlegroups.com
Thank you dear:)

neo...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2014, 6:53:08 AM6/5/14
to spss...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Padmini. Best wishes to you and Prajith.

Srix ...[Twitter @neosrix] [my startup www.watchy.in] [ my blog www.technosrix.com]
Dance like it hurts, Love like you need money, Work when people are watching

Anup Prasad

Jun 5, 2014, 9:29:13 AM6/5/14
to spss...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Padmini. Best wishes to you both.
Regards,
Anup Prasad

www.anupprasad.co.nr

shiv prasad