2008 SPSP Elections

David Dunning

Aug 4, 2008, 2:19:24 PM8/4/08
to spsp-bu...@list.cornell.edu
It is with great pleasure that I announce the results of the 2008 SPSP
Elections for positions in the Society's Executive Committee. Jenny Crocker
has been duly elected as President-Elect for 2009, with Jennifer Eberhardt
and Laura King joining her as Members-at-Large.

I extend my gratitude to them as well as Wendy Wood, Keith Maddox, and Brent
Roberts for their willingness to stand for election. All candidates
received healthy levels of support, and I thank all those who voted.

Outgoing members of the Executive Committee, whose terms end at the start of
2009, are Harry Reis (Past President), Don Forsyth, and James Jackson
(Members at Large). Please join me in thanking them for their service.

Take care,

David Dunning
Professor
Executive Officer, Society for Personality and Social Psychology, Foundation
for Personality and Social Psychology
Department of Psychology
Uris Hall
Cornell University