Federal Funding Agency Rep. Meeting Opportunities

sp...@cornell.edu

Jan 28, 2008, 9:14:21 AM1/28/08
to SPSP Bulletin Archive
Greetings to all:

Just a reminder that the SPSP conference program in Albuquerque allows

attendees a chance to meet and chat with representatives from federal

funding agencies in Washington, DC. At this year's conference, the

following representatives are scheduled to attend:

Robert Croyle of the National Cancer Institute

Amber Story and Kellina Craig-Henderson of the National Science Foundation

Conference attendees can meet informally with these federal

representatives either day of the conference, Friday or Saturday, at

lunchtime, 12:30pm to 2:00pm, in the SouthWest Exhibit Hall. Please take
advantage of the opportunity to do so.

Indeed, you can go a step further. If you are currently a faculty member

or a post doc and wish to schedule a day to chat with a specific

rep, please email the SPSP Exec Office at sp...@cornell.edu (don't respond

to this email) by Friday, February 1. We will try to schedule slots

for as many as we can among those who request a meeting time, first

come/first serve. Let us know your meeting day preference, but note that

we won't be able to schedule a preferred time for all.

In addition, we note that the following formal session:
Special Session: Funding Opportunities at the National Science Foundation
Amber L. Story and Kellina M. Craig-Henderson

Friday, February 8, 8:15-9:30 am,

Acoma Meeting Room

Wishing all a terrific start to the New Year. We look forward to seeing

you in Albuquerque.

**

YOU ARE RECEIVING THIS EMAIL VIA THE NEW SPSP BULLETIN LISTSERV, WHICH
RELAYS INFORMATION ABOUT SOCIETY NEWS

If you wish to subscribe to SPSP ANNOUNCE, which carries information about

job ads, conference announcements, and funding opportunities, please send an

email to

SPSP-Announ...@cornell.edu

If you wish to subscribe SPSP DISCUSSION, which allows for discussions,

debates, requests for information, as well as a few announcements (i.e., new

books that have been published) concerning personality/social psychology,

please send an email to

SPSP-Discus...@cornell.edu

Important Notes!

· You can subscribe to both listservs by sending separate two emails.

· The body of the message is simply: Join

· You must send this message from the e-mail address where you want to

receive the e-list's messages.

· The message must be sent in plain text, that is, no formatting, font

styles, or HTML code. Also, please do not include your signature

information.

· These listservs replace the old SPSP listserv, which is soon to be

"turned off"