Federal Funding Agency Rep. Meeting Opportunities...

SPSP

Jan 12, 2009, 8:00:00 AM1/12/09
to spsp-bu...@list.cornell.edu
Greetings to all:

Just a reminder that the SPSP conference program in Tampa allows attendees a chance to meet and chat
with representatives from federal funding agencies in Washington, DC. At this year's conference, the following
representatives are scheduled to attend:

Kara Hall and Sarah Kobrin of the National Cancer Institute

Amber Story of the National Science Foundation

Conference attendees can meet informally with these federal representatives either day of the conference,
Friday or Saturday, at lunchtime, 12:30pm to 2:00pm, in the West Exhibit Hall.
Please take advantage of the opportunity to do so.

Indeed, you can go a step further. If you are currently a faculty member or a post doc and wish to schedule
a day to chat with a specific rep, please email the SPSP Exec Office at spsp at cornell.edu
(don't respond to this email) by Friday, January 30. We will try to schedule slots for as many as we can
among those who request a meeting time, first come/first serve. Let us know your meeting day preference,
but note that we won't be able to schedule a preferred time for all.

In addition, we note that the following formal session:

Special Session: Funding Opportunities at the National Science Foundation
Amber L. Story
Friday, February 6, 8:30-9:30 am,
Meeting Rooms 24-25

Wishing all a terrific start to the New Year. We look forward to seeing you in Tampa.

David Dunning
SPSP Executive Officer