[Parts and Crafts] Standing Rock Action this Tuesday @ TD Bank in Harvard Square

1 view

Katie Gradowski

Jan 6, 2017, 3:23:39 PM1/6/17
to Sprout Discuss
Join homeschoolers from Parts & Crafts in Somerville, as we ask patrons to withdraw their money from the TD Bank in Harvard Square.  This is a kid-organized event, please share and support!

Divest from TD Bank Harvard Square
Tuesday Jan 10, 10:30-12:30 pm
1270 Mass Ave, Cambridge MA

We are homeschoolers from Parts and Crafts, and we are asking you to divest your money in TD Bank because they are funding the Dakota Access Pipeline.

This pipeline in North Dakota is going through the water source and sacred land of the Standing Rock Sioux tribe. And what happens if the pipeline leaks into their water? People start getting sick, and if it becomes as bad as Flint, MI then it can be really bad.  Here’s a list of additional banks that you should divest from: Wells Fargo, Citi Bank, Chase Bank, Bank of America, Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank, Scotia Bank, HSBC, and SunTrust.  Read more about the cause & how to divest at:  defunddapl.org.   Join us on Tuesday for a stand-out at TD bank!

flyer - divest your money.pdf