Reminder: Party this Tuesday to support Parts and Crafts!

1 view

Katie Gradowski

Oct 31, 2016, 12:52:53 AM10/31/16
to Sprout Discuss
Party with Parts and Crafts @ Aeronaut Brewing Company! with Spectrogram Records and Emperor Norton's Stationary Marching Band

Join us thisTuesday November 1 @ Aeronaut Brewing!  An evening of nerdy trivia, lightsabers, DIY record cutting and great music with Emperor Norton's Stationary Marching Band!  We'll have lightsaber kits for sale -- take it home or build it on the spot! -- and a recording station set up for Spectrogram Records, the hot new thing in homebrew phonogaphy.  14 Tyler Street, Somerville MA.

Music from 6-8pm, trivia 8-10pm, building and record cutting throughout the night. Cut your own record on a CD that can be played on a normal turntable. Build a lightsaber!  Sign up for the Monthly Make-It to a get a whole year's worth of projects mailed directly to your house. Hang out with awesome people!

Support our programs!   Proceeds to go support P&C programs, scholarships, sliding scale, and outreach for accessible STEM workshops right here in Somerville.  These programs are without question the most important thing we do, and every little bit helps!  Support Parts and Crafts and help get our Kickstarter funded!