SHNA General Mtg RE: Lake Mendota Dr Reconstruction, Online, Mon, 2/28, 7-8:30 PM

1 view

Spring Harbor Board

Feb 21, 2022, 4:22:53 PM2/21/22
to SHNA list serve

Dear neighbors,

It has been requested of the SHNA board that we hold a general meeting on the Lake Mendota Dr project. Please register in advance in Zoom to join us next Monday, Feb 28, for our general meeting to discuss the project further. You should also plan to register for the City's next public information meeting scheduled for this Thursday, Feb 24, at 6 pm, by visiting https://cityofmadison.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ociuIZMyS6qyWeUBBVgZzg.

Spring Harbor Neighborhood General Meeting

Monday, February 28, 7-8:30 PM

Zoom registration: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEtcOGgrj8vGtRaD7reKtlo5JzytrSSMyu3

Description: To discuss the planned reconstruction of Lake Mendota Dr. The City of Madison is planning to reconstruct Lake Mendota Dr. Due to the size/scope of the work, this work will be completed over several years, with work being completed on several blocks each year. In 2022, work is planned for the western most blocks, in 2023, the eastern blocks, and the middle blocks in 2024. See https://www.cityofmadison.com/engineering/projects/lake-mendota-drive

Contact Aaron Crandall at springharb...@gmail.com if you have any questions.
--
Please do not reply to this e-mail as the Inbox is not checked for incoming messages. If you have a question or concern, contact a Spring Harbor Neighborhood Association (SHNA) Board member; names and contact info can be found on the SHNA Website: www.springharboronline.com or in the neighborhood newsletter.