Neighborhood Spring Clean Up tomorrow, 4/22, 9-11AM

1 view

Spring Harbor Board

Apr 21, 2023, 10:14:11 PM4/21/23
to SHNA list serve

Spring Clean Up Sat, April 22, 9-11am

After a very long winter it is finally time to spruce up our neighborhood! Please meet your neighbors at Spring Harbor Park to clean up or work in the gardens. SHNA will provide bags. Bring work gloves or any garden tools you might need. If you can’t join us but would like to help, please carry a trash bag with you when out walking and pick up trash as you go!

Garlic Mustard Pull Sat, April 29, 9-11am

(Rain date Sunday, April 30, 9-11am) Garlic mustard is a nasty invasive weed that spreads quickly and takes over our native spring plants. Don’t let its heart-shaped leaves and delicate white flowers fool you into complacency! We meet in Spring Harbor Park. Bags will be provided. Bring garden gloves or any other tools you might want to use to pull garlic mustard or work in the park gardens. Volunteering is a great way to meet neighbors and take pride in our parks!

If you have any questions please call or text Kim McBride at 608-628-8772.

--
Please do not reply to this e-mail as the Inbox is not checked for incoming messages. If you have a question or concern, contact a Spring Harbor Neighborhood Association (SHNA) Board member; names and contact info can be found on the SHNA Website: www.springharboronline.com or in the neighborhood newsletter.