Fwd: March 2021

Spring Harbor Board

Apr 12, 2021, 12:08:15 PM4/12/21
to SHNA list serve

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dave Ropa <dr...@madison.k12.wi.us>
Date: Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 11:59 AM
Subject: March 2021
To: <springh...@gmail.com>

In your Neighborhood and Community.

Spring Harbor Gardens - March 2021 Newsletter

The Spring Harbor Gardens are open to the public at all times. The Goodman Greenhouse is open during work days and when school is in session. We have started hundreds of seelings in the greenhouse in anticipation of spring planting! All are welcome to come and explore, harvest, and take produce when available. We welcome volunteers and invite you to take part in one of the coming work days!

Garden & Goodman Greenhouse Volunteer Work Times

Upcoming Work Days:
- Thursday, March 18th (1-3 pm)
- Saturday, March 20th (3-5 pm)
- Saturday, March 27th (9-4 pm) Come whenever your schedule allows.

Ways to Get Involved

If none of the volunteer times work fo you, please consider helping out in the following ways:

  • Helping us source materials for our light tables, hydroponics system or motorized compost sifter we're builing.
  • Solicit donations to repair or replace broken tools.
  • Help us with the implementation of our landscaping plan.
Find Out More
Facebook
Twitter
Link
Website

This email was sent to springh...@gmail.com
Irwin A. & Robert D. Goodman Greenhouse & Gardens at Spring Harbor · 1110 Spring Harbor Drive · Madison, Wi 53705 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

--
Please do not reply to this e-mail as the Inbox is not checked for incoming messages. If you have a question or concern, contact a Spring Harbor Neighborhood Association (SHNA) Board member; names and contact info can be found on the SHNA Website: www.springharboronline.com or in the neighborhood newsletter.