Spring Neighborhood Meeting

Spring Harbor Board

Apr 20, 2024, 8:10:33 PMApr 20
to SHNA list serve
Good evening Spring Harbor Neighbors,

The Spring Harbor Neighborhood Association is hosting the Spring All-Neighbor Meeting at 6:30pm in the Spring Harbor Middle School library.  We will start with a short business meeting, including electing the SHNA board for this year.  Then, our new alder, John Guequierre, will give a short presentation followed by a friendly Q&A.

We hope to see you there!

Erin McGrath, SHNA Secretary
(emmc...@uwlaumni.com)

--
Please do not reply to this e-mail as the Inbox is not checked for incoming messages. If you have a question or concern, contact a Spring Harbor Neighborhood Association (SHNA) Board member; names and contact info can be found on the SHNA Website: www.springharboronline.com or in the neighborhood newsletter.

Spring Harbor Board

Apr 22, 2024, 7:23:52 AMApr 22
to SHNA list serve
The date of our upcoming Spring Harbor Neighborhood Association All-Neighbor Meeting is this Tuesday, April 23, at 6:30pm, in the Spring Harbor Middle School Library.

Have a good day,
Erin McGrath
SHNA Secretary