West Area Plan Public Meetings: Help shape the future of our neighborhood

Spring Harbor Board

Jan 26, 2023, 10:16:09 PM1/26/23
to SHNA list serve

Join in the public planning process for the West Area Plan

Map of West Area

The City of Madison is hosting kick-off meetings, with in-person and virtual alternatives for attending. City staff will provide an overview of background information and gather input from community members about issues and opportunities in the respective planning areas.

We encourage you to attend one of the following meetings so you can give your input directly to City staff.

West Area Plan Public Meetings

  • Virtual Meeting: Monday, February 6 at 12:00pm. Registration is required and can be completed on the project webpage.

  • In-Person Meeting: Thursday, February 9 at 6:00pm. This in-person meeting location will be finalized soon (please check the project webpage closer to the meeting date). This meeting will have interpretation, childcare and food.

  • Virtual Meeting: Monday, February 13 at 6:00pm. Registration is required and can be completed on the project webpage.

More information:

--
Please do not reply to this e-mail as the Inbox is not checked for incoming messages. If you have a question or concern, contact a Spring Harbor Neighborhood Association (SHNA) Board member; names and contact info can be found on the SHNA Website: www.springharboronline.com or in the neighborhood newsletter.