Fwd: Mayoral Candidates Forum Planned Monday, January 30 at Sequoya Library

Spring Harbor Board

Jan 18, 2023, 10:43:38 AM1/18/23
to SHNA list serve

Mark your calendars!

We Have a Three-Way Race for Mayor! And now we have an opportunity to meet the candidates, hear their priorities, and question them on their positions on issues facing the city.

Where does each candidate stand on public safety? Transportation and Bus Rapid Transit (BRT)? Housing opportunities? Transit-Oriented Development (TOD)? Our homeless population? The environment? How would each candidate deal with our growing population and our increasing structural deficit? Come find out!

Featuring Mayoral candidates Satya Rhodes-Conway, Gloria Reyes, and Scott Kerr. The two candidates getting the most votes in the February 21 Primary will advance to the April 4 Spring Election.

Near Westside Mayoral Candidate Forum
Monday, January 30th
7:00 - 8:30 p.m.
Sequoya Library Conference Room

Or attend via Zoom at the link below (you can also ask your questions through the chat feature):

Join Zoom Meeting Link: https://cuwaa.zoom.us/j/91242996181
Meeting ID: 912 4299 6181
Or Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

The Near Westside Mayoral Candidate Forum will be moderated by our very own WPR Talk Show Host Emeritus Joy Cardin and is brought to you by the following neighborhood associations:

Midvale Heights Community Association
Sunset Village Community Association
Regent Neighborhood Association
Westmorland Neighborhood Association
Summit Woods Neighborhood Association
University Hill Farms Association
Crawford Marlborough Nakoma Neighborhood Association

Hope to see you there!

Mayoral Candidates 2023.png

--
Please do not reply to this e-mail as the Inbox is not checked for incoming messages. If you have a question or concern, contact a Spring Harbor Neighborhood Association (SHNA) Board member; names and contact info can be found on the SHNA Website: www.springharboronline.com or in the neighborhood newsletter.