Lussier Center Director to speak at SHNA neighborhood meeting, Thursday, 11/19

1 view

Spring Harbor Board

Nov 18, 2020, 7:59:17 PM11/18/20
to SHNA list serve
The Spring Harbor Neighborhood Association invites you to participate in our first online all-neighborhood meeting on Thursday, 11/19 via Zoom. Start time 6:45PM. Our guest speaker will be Paul Terranova, Lussier Community Education Center Director.  Please join us to hear about the work of this important community resource.

You will need a link to attend the Zoom meeting. Sign up to receive the link using the link at the bottom of the first page of the attached newsletter or on the SHNA Web site or by clicking here. You will need to sign up to receive a link to the Zoom meeting. See newsletter for more of the meeting agenda.

Hope to see you online!
--
Please do not reply to this e-mail as the Inbox is not checked for incoming messages. If you have a question or concern, contact a Spring Harbor Neighborhood Association (SHNA) Board member; names and contact info can be found on the SHNA Website: www.springharboronline.com or in the neighborhood newsletter.
SHNANewsNov2020online.pdf