Monday, 9/5--Jazz music in Spring Harbor Park, 4-6pm

Spring Harbor Board

Aug 31, 2022, 11:46:03 PM8/31/22
to SHNA list serve
Labor Day Jazz in the Park
The Spring Harbor Neighborhood Association is proud to sponsor our end of summer jazz concert on Labor Day, September 5, from 4 to 6 p.m. at Spring Harbor Park. If the weather looks dubious, check the SHNA website at http://www.springharboronline.com/ for up-to-date concert information. There will be no rain location; in case of inclement weather, the event will be canceled. Don’t forget your blanket and/or lawn chairs and a picnic meal. We look forward to seeing you at the concert!
--
Please do not reply to this e-mail as the Inbox is not checked for incoming messages. If you have a question or concern, contact a Spring Harbor Neighborhood Association (SHNA) Board member; names and contact info can be found on the SHNA Website: www.springharboronline.com or in the neighborhood newsletter.