It's back! SHNA Neighborhood Yard Sale--Buy or Sell--June 25&26

Spring Harbor Board

May 22, 2021, 8:40:04 AM5/22/21
to SHNA list serve
Friday June 25, and Saturday, June 26
Advertised hours--8AM-4PM
(but of course you are welcome to set out your stuff whenever you want to).

We'll set out yard sale signs along University Avenue to call attention to the general area of the sale.

If you want to, send us your street name by replying to this email (by 6/23) and we'll put a list of the streets on the SHNA Web site page, to help shoppers find your sale.

--
 If you have a question or concern, contact a Spring Harbor Neighborhood Association (SHNA) Board member; names and contact info can be found on the SHNA Website: www.springharboronline.com or in the neighborhood newsletter.