Free Zoom "Brown Bag" presentation on exploring Wisconsin's state parks--Noon, Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Spring Harbor Board

May 13, 2021, 9:51:06 PM5/13/21
to SHNA list serve
The Indian Hills Garden Club and the Spring Harbor Neighborhood Association are pleased to co-sponsor our neighborhood's first virtual "brown bag" presentation.

We are excited to have Missy VanLanduyt, Recreation Partnership Section Chief for the Wisconsin State Park System, take us on a tour of the state and help us discover what our great state parks have to offer, from favorite places and hidden gems, to outdoor recreation opportunities. During her engaging presentation, Missy will show us remote beaches, wooded campgrounds, serene nature trails, and picturesque vistas.

When: Tuesday, May 25, 2021 12:00 PM Central Time
The presentation will last about about 45 minutes and then there will be some time for Q&A.

Register in advance to receive a link to this presentation. Use this link to register or copy and paste the following link in your browser:

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the presentation.

We hope you will join us for this free presentation and get inspired to do some exploring around our great state!

Please do not reply to this e-mail as the Inbox is not checked for incoming messages. If you have a question or concern, contact a Spring Harbor Neighborhood Association (SHNA) Board member; names and contact info can be found on the SHNA Website: www.springharboronline.com or in the neighborhood newsletter.

Spring Harbor Board

May 22, 2021, 8:42:27 AM5/22/21
to SHNA list serve