Friendly reminder--SHNA 4th of July Parade and Picnic, Tues, 7/4--New starting point for parade

Spring Harbor Board

Jul 2, 2023, 10:18:11 PM7/2/23
to SHNA list serve
11:00 --Parade will go down Lake Mendota Drive only. Starting point is LMD and Epworth Court. Bikes, walkers, and wagons--Please line up behind the Shorewood Hills antique fire truck. Parade will end at Spring Harbor Park. Dignitaries on the fire truck: Alder Kristen Slack and County Supervisor Aaron Collins, and Parade Marshals Fred and Nancy Risser.
11:30-ish Games in Spring Harbor Park
Noon--Potluck picnic will begin. Please bring a dish to share. Brats, hotdogs (regular and meat alternative of both), and water and lemonade will be provided. Please bring your own plates, utensils, etc., and a blanket or chair to sit on.

Everyone is welcome! You do not need to be a member of the Spring Harbor Neighborhood Association to attend but we encourage you to join SHNA (annual fee of $10.00) to help support the many projects and activities of the neighborhood association. We'll also have a bucket out for donations for the Shorewood HIlls fireworks and the upkeep of the firetruck which has been leading our parade for decades!

See you on Tuesday!
--
Please do not reply to this email as the Inbox is not checked for incoming messages. If you have a question or concern, contact a Spring Harbor Neighborhood Association (SHNA) Board member; names and contact info can be found on the SHNA Website: www.springharboronline.com or in the neighborhood newsletter.
SHNANewsJune2023_final.pdf