OpenCoarrays?

Michal Szymanski

Dec 22, 2020, 9:03:54 AM12/22/20
to springdale-users
Recently I have tried an SDL 8 installation. I was somewhat disappointed not to find OpenCoarrays implementation in any of the PIUIAS repos, including "Computational". Any chances that it could appear there?
regards, Michal

Theresa Arzadon-Labajo

Dec 22, 2020, 1:22:06 PM12/22/20
to springda...@googlegroups.com
Hello Michal,

I will look into building it for you. Stay tuned.

~ Theresa

On Tue, Dec 22, 2020, 09:03 Michal Szymanski <m...@szymki.net> wrote:
Recently I have tried an SDL 8 installation. I was somewhat disappointed not to find OpenCoarrays implementation in any of the PIUIAS repos, including "Computational". Any chances that it could appear there?
regards, Michal

Michal Szymanski

Dec 22, 2020, 4:39:26 PM12/22/20
to springdale-users
Thanks, Theresa, I really appreciate.
I was able to manually install RPMs from Fedora 30 (OpenCoarrays, -devel, -openmpi and -openmpi-devel, version. 2.3.1-3 - they correspond to the versions of libraries (incl. mpi) available in SDL8 openmpi packages, so they install cleanly. Then, however, there were some problems with paths etc. but I guess this version could be a good starting point for the build.
regards, Michal