Portal 2 Crack Only Download

Dona Ternasky

Nov 30, 2023, 4:39:23 PM11/30/23
to springdale-users

People love free steam games, no doubt. But what many people hate is downloading so many parts and trying to install them on their own. This is why we are the only site that pre-installs every game for you. We have many categories like shooters, action, racing, simulators and even VR games! We strive to satisfy our users and ask for nothing in return. We revolutionized the downloading scene and will continue being your #1 site for free games.

the latest version of portal 2 breaks the sixense dlc in a way that pretty much makes it impossible to play the dlc which is that you have no ability to move your player whatsoever. the only way to solve this is by downgrading to an older version of the portal 2 game which i completely simplified the process by making this package. trying to override the files of the main game will cause a lot of issues to happen

portal 2 crack only download

DOWNLOAD https://t.co/9f8tljoA1O

Upload size / to download: 8331MB
RAR parts: 2000MB (interchangeable/compatible)
ISO image size: 8331MB
Number of compressions: only one
Data recovery: none
Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Hungarian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Romanian, Swedish, Turkish, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Bulgarian, Greek, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Dubbing/Audio: English, French, German, Spanish

eebf2c3492