SDL 8.6

JP

May 23, 2022, 2:12:27 PM5/23/22
to springdale-users
Good afternoon,

SDL 8.6 is now available and the default 8 release.

JP

Predrag Punosevac

May 23, 2022, 2:49:01 PM5/23/22
to springda...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Josko!

I used the boot image on Friday and it appears to be a bug in boot.iso. When you boot in non-UEFI mode from a USB stick the installer will crush if you try to change the repository mirror. I managed to complete installation with the default options.

Updating wiki will be also useful as it still points to 8.4 boot.iso. Cleaning obsolete stuff even better. I could help but I don't have the credentials. I work for Carnegie Mellon University so getting an account for me might not be possible.

Best,
Predrag