SDL8.0

JP

Jun 6, 2019, 11:56:42 AM6/6/19
to springdale-users
Good morning,

early version of SDL8.0 is now available.  It installs, it boots but there will be more things to fix, more RHEL mentions to remove, more appstream tweaks - but it can be used and it will update.

32 bit is mostly built as well - it's missing a viable kernel but just about every other package is there. Once everything else is done I'll see what can be done about that - worst case scenario there is always the kernel from fedora...

JP

ping.keith

Jun 21, 2019, 5:34:35 AM6/21/19
to springdale-users
Hello JP and all

Installed the 'workstation' variant on an old Thinkpad using the 64 bit 'boot.iso' copied to a USB stick. All seems fine. Just playing with stuff.

Cheers & thanks

Caitlyn Martin

Oct 18, 2019, 12:47:43 PM10/18/19
to springda...@googlegroups.com
Hi, JP, and everyone else,

Is there any update on when a full iso of the 64-bit version will be
available? How about a 32 bit boot image? Right now both are listed
as TBA on the website.

Please let us know.

Thanks,
Caitlyn