Custom Sprindale ISO

aljibreel.yahya

Oct 29, 2018, 8:02:01 AM10/29/18
to springdale-users
Hello everyone.
I have a Springadale installation on my machine and would like to generate a custom ISO to be able to install on other machines, so I do not have to configure or install the programs again. How can I do this? Can anyone guide me? I'd be grateful if anyone would help me.

Predrag Punosevac

Oct 29, 2018, 9:33:36 AM10/29/18
to springda...@googlegroups.com
Please learn about kickstart and one of orchestration softwere like Ansible. What you want to do is the wrong way to solve the problem. However, Sprigdale repos have the tools for making iso as well.