SDL 7.5 Available

JP

Apr 24, 2018, 2:09:10 PM4/24/18
to springdal...@googlegroups.com, springdale-users
Good afternoon,

Springdale 7.5 is now available and is now the default version.  Pretty uneventful, easy rebuild.

Josko

Tony Albers

Apr 30, 2018, 5:31:45 AM4/30/18
to springdale-users

Thanks, what a great distro.

However, I'm missing relatively new iso files so that I can do offline installs(network install is horrible on a 20mbit internet connection)
Is this something you could do?

Thanks,

Tony

JP

Apr 30, 2018, 4:37:12 PM4/30/18
to springda...@googlegroups.com
Hey Tony,

I just added x86_64 iso - give it a try please.  Sorry about the delay - work/life gets in the way of extra curricular activities...

Josko

Tony Albers

May 1, 2018, 2:14:10 AM5/1/18
to springda...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Josko, it seems to be working.

Yeah, I know about work/life. -if one could just do without ;)

/tony