EL Comunity Forming

Peter Ajamian

Jan 9, 2022, 6:07:07 AM1/9/22
to springdale-users
Hi Everyone,

I apologize in advance if this post is inappropriate for this list.  I would notmally try to ask permission before making such a post but I didn't know who to ask.

I'm forming a community channel on the Libera Chat IRC network for anyone who wishes to participate from any EL distribution (RHEL, CentOS, CentOS Stream, Rocky Linux, Alma Linux, Springdale Linux, Oracle Linux, etc.) to come together and participate in way that will hopefully build and strengthen all the EL distributions as a result.

If you're interested in joining us please connect to the Libera Chat IRC network (https://libera.chat/guides/connect) and join the #el-community channel.  All are welcome and I hope to make this a place where we can collaborate and promote all the EL distributions.

Hope to see people there!

Peter Ajamian