Reminder: P-Patch Art Project Design Group Meeting - Tonight

Erika Harris

Jul 19, 2010, 1:37:57 PM7/19/10
to Jen Bacon, Kevin MacDonald, michael zitka, Grace ellen, Melanie Tomlin, Jennifer Scott, nora wheat, jewel...@hotmail.com, Carolyn Alcorn, SPRI...@talk2.seattle.gov, Spring Street P-Patch Community
Please join us tonight at 8:15.

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 10:54 AM, Erika Harris <erika...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks to those who participated in the potluck and meeting at the p-patch on Tuesday!  If you'd like to be part of the design team for the art project, please come to the next meeting on Monday, July 19.  It will be at my house (2515 East Spring Street) from 8:15 to 9:45 pm.  We will put together a design for the entrance art project using input from the potluck and first design meeting.

After we have a design, we will hold a second potluck and meeting for the community to give feedback on the design.  Then we can finalize it!

Cheers!  Erika