Spring Street P-Patch Potluck and Art Planning Meeting - Tuesday, July 6

Erika Harris

Jun 29, 2010, 12:03:42 PM6/29/10
to Spring Street P-Patch Community, SPRI...@talk2.seattle.gov, SpringStr...@transdes.com, CD...@transdes.com, cent...@googlegroups.com
Please join the Spring Street Community in a potluck and p-patch art planning meeting!

Who:  Everyone welcome!
What:  Share food and talk about art with your community
Where:  Spring Street P-Patch (at 25th and Spring)
When:  Tuesday, July 6, from 6:30 to 8:30 pm

If you want to join the potluck, please bring a dish or beverage to share.  The art planning meeting portion will start at 7:30.  We will review initial designs for an art piece and/or seating at the entrance of the p-patch, generate more ideas, and choose favorite concepts.  We'd love to hear your ideas!

Cheers!  Erika
Spring Street P-Patch Art Coordinator