House break-in

1 view

michael zitka

Nov 26, 2011, 1:23:43 AM11/26/11
to spring-st-pp...@googlegroups.com
I was setting in house tonight (11/25) on 2410 East Spring Street when suddenly I heard about 3 loud kicks to my door.  I tried to get the door open but I was having problems getting it open because the door was broken.  When I got it open there was a guy running down my step in a gray hoody.  I didn't see a face.  I call the police who were here in minutes..  Their  dogs seemed to think the person ran east of my house.  My neighbors said that they heard other voices just before my door was kicked in.  How disturbing with all my lights on and everything why would anyone try to break into a house when somebody was obviously home.

Michael Zitka