Reminder: Spring Street P-Patch Potluck and Art Discussion - Tomorrow!

Erika Harris

Aug 25, 2010, 12:46:08 PM8/25/10
to SPRI...@talk2.seattle.gov, Spring Street P-Patch Community, springstr...@transdes.com, Carolyn Alcorn, Kevin MacDonald, Jennifer Scott, cdna, SpringStr...@transdes.com
Hope to see many of you at the p-patch tomorrow night!

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 8:56 PM, Erika Harris <erika...@gmail.com> wrote:

Please join your neighbors in the second potluck of the summer!

Who:  Everyone welcome!
What:  Community potluck and art discussion.  Bring a dish to share with your neighbors if you'd like to join the potluck.  We'll show you the design for the p-patch entrance and would love to hear what you think.
Where:  Spring Street P-Patch (corner of 25th and Spring)
When:  Thursday, August 26, 6:30 - 8:30 PM, the art discussion will start at 7:30 PM

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to help out.

Cheers!  Erika

michael zitka

Aug 25, 2010, 6:50:58 PM8/25/10
to spring-st-pp...@googlegroups.com
Erika,  I can bring my folding table tomorrow.

Michael Zitka

Erika Harris

Aug 25, 2010, 8:57:38 PM8/25/10
to spring-st-pp...@googlegroups.com