Upland Cress Seeds

jennife...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2011, 2:25:45 AM8/19/11
to Spring Street P-Patch Community
I let the Upland Cress plants in my back yard go to seed. I've
harvested some and now have quite a supply of organically grown Upland
Cress seeds. If you're interested in getting some, or if they might be
a good addition to the growing garden, I'd be happy to provide seeds.

The plants I have grew all winter long and were not bothered by either
snow or slugs. They have a similar taste to watercress, but are
actually in the Brassica family. They are peppery and can be used
fresh in salads and sandwiches, or can be cooked like spinach. In the
south they are sometimes called Creasy Greens.

You can find more information about Upland Cress here:
http://www.kitazawaseed.com/seed_182-157.html