Good News: Grant Awarded to Spring Street P-Patch Project

Erika Harris

Sep 14, 2010, 3:46:31 PM9/14/10
to SPRI...@talk2.seattle.gov, Spring Street P-Patch Community, springstr...@transdes.com, Carolyn Alcorn, Kevin MacDonald, Jennifer Scott, Melanie Tomlin, nora wheat, jewel...@hotmail.com, michael zitka
I am thrilled to let you all know that the Spring Street Welcome Entry Project was awarded a Neighborhood Matching Funds grant.  They especially liked the community support and safety improvements (lighting).

A big thanks to Jennifer Scott for putting the grant proposal together and submitting it for us!

Stay tuned for upcoming implementation meetings and work parties.  If you'd like to help with the planning and research, please let me know.  In particular, we could use some help with the solar lighting.

Cheers!  Erika