Spring Street P-Patch Art Planning Meeting June 16

Erika Harris

May 27, 2010, 8:38:17 PM5/27/10
to Spring Street P-Patch Community, SPRI...@talk2.seattle.gov, Carolyn Alcorn, Melanie Tomlin, michael zitka
For those of you interested in helping to plan and/or design the entrance art piece at the p-patch, please come to a planning meeting on the evening of Wednesday, June 16.

The details:

Who:  Everyone welcome!  Bring your neighbors!
What:  Planning an art piece for the entrance corner of the p-patch.  This could include a sign, seating, archway, etc.
Where:  Erika's house (2515 East Spring Street)
When:  June 16 from 8:15 to 9:30

If you have ideas but can't attend, please email me and I'll share them with the group.

Cheers!  Erika

Jennifer Scott

May 28, 2010, 11:48:00 AM5/28/10
to spring-st-pp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Erika - I'll come. I probably won't be able to contribute much artistically, but if financial issues come up, I'll be able to answer.

Are you in touch with the several professional artists around the 'hood? I could extend a separate invitation to them if you like.

JAS

Jennifer Scott
12234 68th Ave S
Seattle, WA  98178
425-235-6501
JASco...@gmail.com

Jennifer Scott

May 28, 2010, 11:49:35 AM5/28/10
to spring-st-pp...@googlegroups.com
I haven't contacted Lance at P-Patch Trust in a while. I would plan to check on our account, etc. before the meeting, but I'm wondering if anyone else has been in touch with him, or with anyone at the Trust?? Just so we look kind of together, you understand. Not that we're not...

Cheers!

JAS

Erika Harris

May 28, 2010, 11:52:35 AM5/28/10
to spring-st-pp...@googlegroups.com
I seriously doubt if anyone has talked to Lance.  Checking on our account before the meeting would be great.  Money for this project will definitely be a topic.

Please do invite any artists or others you know!  Michael Z and Kevin will both be there.

Erika

Erika Harris

Jun 15, 2010, 12:36:52 AM6/15/10
to Spring Street P-Patch Community, SPRI...@talk2.seattle.gov, Carolyn Alcorn, Melanie Tomlin, michael zitka
Just a reminder about the meeting this Wednesday at 8:15.  Hope to see you there!

Erika