New Whirligig at Spring Street Pea Patch

zitka

Oct 30, 2009, 5:39:15 PM10/30/09
to Spring Street P-Patch Community
I will not be able to attend the work party this Saturday October 31.
I just wanted to inform everybody that I just put up another whirligig
in the patch just left of the entrance on Spring Street. This was the
whirligig that I made for our opening ceremony in August that got
rained out. The plan was to have kids in the neighborhood paint it
which didn't happen because of all the weather. I needed to get it
out of my basement and so I painted and put it up today. If the
location is a problem please feel free to move it. I also adjusted
some of the whirligigs so that they are now all spinning. The rain
has caused the wood to expand causing some to stop working.

Have fun tomorrow,
Michael Zitka