Save the Date: August 26 P-Patch Potluck and Art Project Discussion

Erika Harris

Aug 11, 2010, 12:48:04 PM8/11/10
to Jen Bacon, Kevin MacDonald, michael zitka, Grace ellen, Melanie Tomlin, Jennifer Scott, nora wheat, jewel...@hotmail.com, Carolyn Alcorn, SPRI...@talk2.seattle.gov, Spring Street P-Patch Community
Mark your calendars for the next Spring Street P-Patch potluck and art project discussion:  Thursday, August 26 from 6:30 to 8:30 pm.  After a bit of munching and hanging out, we'll go over the design for the project and get feedback to incorporate into the final design.

Please let me know if you can help with this event.  We had an excellent turn out (and delicious food!) at the last one.  It would be great if we could get even more gardeners and neighbors at this event.

Cheers!  Erika