Harvest Celebration and Bench Warming - Please Respond to Poll for Date by Tomorrow

Erika Harris

Sep 20, 2012, 3:59:16 PM9/20/12
to SPRI...@talk2.seattle.gov, Spring Street P-Patch Community
Hello gardeners and friends of the Spring Street P-Patch! Summer is ending and it's time to celebrate the harvest!

You may have noticed that the lovely steel benches have been installed. We'd also like to make this celebration a bench-warming and give you a chance to meet Kevin, Antonio, and Rita, the artists who made the benches.

To ensure as many of you as possible can join us, go to this link (by tomorrow) to let me know which times work for you. It only takes a minute if you know your schedule. http://doodle.com/72avhsezkrx97kps

I'd love some help organizing and getting the word out, so please let me know if you would like to help.

Cheers!

Erika