[spring-modules] [vote] group id for repo1 release

Antony Stubbs

Apr 28, 2010, 7:14:47 AM4/28/10
to spring-modules-fork, Tim Toolman
Hi guys, looking for a vote on what we should use for the group id for the upcoming repo1 release.

So far Tim and I have:

a) org.springmodules
b) com.sharca
c) org.springmodules.fork

a - originally groupId probably will never me used again, if it is, we can let them have it
b - my company. is this what other forked projects have done?
c - problem with this is that it technically means that all the modules will then be a "submodule" of sorts of the original - which we don't really want.

My vote is for

A+

Cheers.

Tim Toolman

Apr 28, 2010, 7:56:51 AM4/28/10
to spring-mo...@googlegroups.com

How about option

d) org.springmodules-fork

we dont have the domain but does that matter?then its separate, but clearly derived.  Gets my vote.

Toolman

--
Tim Taylor
+64 21 48 1275 - my old-new number!