Documentation

Toolman

Apr 14, 2010, 7:39:59 AM4/14/10
to spring-modules-fork
Validation currently has DocBook XSL text. How are we going to
capture and upgrade the documentation going forward?

Do we have any online options: wiki, google, other ?

A common plan on that would be worthwhile.

Antony Stubbs

Apr 14, 2010, 7:42:13 AM4/14/10
to Toolman, spring-modules-fork
Agreed. I don't really have any bandwidth to investigate this atm, everyone else feel free of course...

My vote would be to keep the documentation with the code.... The likelihood of minting a site is slim.