validation duplicate and author

1 view

Antony Stubbs

Sep 29, 2009, 9:42:12 PM9/29/09
to Toolman Toolman, spring-modules-fork
Hi,

Firstly your author tag contains an invalid email address - Author:
Toolman <toolman@toolbox.(none)> - can you please fix that?

Also - you seem to have committed another validation project, while
leaving the projects/validation copy still there. What's the story here?

Cheers.

Antony Stubbs

Sep 30, 2009, 6:46:48 PM9/30/09
to Tim Toolman, spring-modules-fork
Hi Tim,

Can you rebase it so that the move is correctly recorded by Git and also make your commits atomic. I.e. a javascript change should not be combined with a entire project delete.

Also your commit message for cb3623f397bc2eba60b48267a6c12e0ba1f87e24 needs to definitely more descriptive. "First commit" of what exactly?

Also your author has lower case letters - it should read "Tim Taylor".

Cheers.

On 1/10/2009, at 9:47 AM, Tim Toolman wrote:

Hey Antony;

I think my email is correct now, and I now have only the 1 validation folder; /projects/validation was renamed to /projects/spring-modules-validation so that it matches your cache modules name.

Let me know if there are any problems.

T.
--
Tim Taylor