Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Antony Stubbs

no leída,
29 sept 2009, 21:11:2429/9/09
a pablo.a....@gmail.com,spring-modules-fork
Hi Pablo,

Commits

420125837dd9677521411691e4738a748ad4c9a3
and

709154cceb89de5e61ad703a8c86396c1f24476c

need to be collapsed into a single commit so that Git can recognise it
as a 'move' operation as opposed to a copy then delete operation. Can
you do an interactive rebase and squash them together, like you have
in 6eb2fa711fde81eb5b46ea9ccca71ac929783f29?

And other than that, your patches look like they're good to go!

Thanks.

Pablo Saavedra

no leída,
29 sept 2009, 22:22:5229/9/09
a Antony Stubbs,spring-modules-fork
Just tried git rebase -i master but all I see is "noop". Am I missing something?

2009/9/29 Antony Stubbs <antony...@gmail.com>

Antony Stubbs

no leída,
29 sept 2009, 22:36:1329/9/09
a Pablo Saavedra,spring-modules-fork
Ok, so in your case try typing:
git rebase -i HEAD~18
which means perform an interactive rebase from head down to 18 commits old.

Jason Thrasher

no leída,
29 sept 2009, 22:37:4429/9/09
a spring-modules-fork
It does seem like something is off if you've already made changes, with the same command, mine says:

[jason@jmac spring-modules]$ git rebase -i master
projects/spring-modules-cache/.classpath: needs update
projects/spring-modules-cache/.project: needs update
projects/spring-modules-jcr/.classpath: needs update
projects/spring-modules-jcr/.project: needs update
projects/spring-modules-jcr/pom.xml: needs update
Working tree is dirty
[jason@jmac spring-modules]$ git pull
 * [new branch]      integration -> origin/integration
Already up-to-date.
[jason@jmac spring-modules]$

Antony Stubbs

no leída,
29 sept 2009, 22:43:0829/9/09
a Jason Thrasher,spring-modules-fork
jason, you're working tree is dirty so I think you need to start off doing a
git stash
or
git reset --hard

the new branch i made in origin shouldn't affect it.

2009/9/30 Jason Thrasher <jasont...@gmail.com>:
--
___________________________
http://stubbisms.wordpress.com/

Antony Stubbs

no leída,
29 sept 2009, 22:44:0029/9/09
a Pablo Saavedra,spring-modules-fork
and, just to clarify, when the editor pops up with all the commit
sha's- you need to 'squash' one of them into the other.

2009/9/30 Antony Stubbs <antony...@gmail.com>:
--
___________________________
http://stubbisms.wordpress.com/

Antony Stubbs

no leída,
29 sept 2009, 22:44:3529/9/09
a Pablo Saavedra,spring-modules-fork
After which, you can look at the result in the log and see if it looks
right - i.e a move, instead of a copy then delete.

2009/9/30 Antony Stubbs <antony...@gmail.com>:
--
http://stubbisms.wordpress.com/
Responder a todos