Unable to find gigaspaces dep

Ian

Feb 8, 2010, 10:01:59 AM2/8/10
to spring-modules-fork
Hi,

When I build latest git://github.com/astubbs/spring-modules.git I
get Unable to find resource 'com.gigaspaces:gs-runtime:pom:7.0.2-
ga'. I notice there's been some talk of upgrading this on this group
recently, but can't see where I should be able to find this dep. The
repo http://www.sharca.com/repository/ has the old dep version of
gigaspaces.

Cheers,

Ian