Hi Spree friend, long time no see!
This Monday, Oct 21st, 6-9PM, we're hosting another E-Commerce Meetup in New York.
We'll have a fireside chat with some great panelists on how to prepare your E-commerce for Q4: Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Holidays 2019.
Our special guests for the evening:
- Frank Kuo - Digital Strategist, Co-founder @ Modern Inspo
- Houtan Fanisalek - CTO @ Felix Gray
- John Cofano - Ecosystem Strategist, CEO @ Goodwell Technologies
So if you're in town that day feel free to join us:
Join us and let's discuss the 12 steps to get your E-commerce ready (http://bit.ly/Q4-is-coming):
1. Know your E-commerce calendar
2. Review all the buying userflows
3. Load testing
4. UX & Performance fixes
5. E-commerce SEO
7. E-commerce marketing automation
8. Bulletproofing fulfillment integration
9. Shipping transparency
10. Code freeze & systems monitoring
11. Dev & Devops on standby
12. Customer Service channels available
6:00 PM - Doors open
6:00 – 6:30 Meet & greet
6:30 – 6:45 Welcome & intro
6:45 – 7:15 Fireplace chat with the gathered E-Commerce pros
7:15 - 9:00 Networking, drinks & snacks
October 21st, 6 - 9 pm
1204 Broadway, New York
BTW If you enjoy networking, making business friends, catching up on industry gossip, looking for growth hacks or the next big thing then you'd make a perfect co-host for our E-commerce Meetup events (https://spreecommerce.org/meetups/). We'll set up with event marketing and all you have to do is enjoy the ride!