Fueled by popular demand; spree_variant_options!

Spencer Steffen

Jun 10, 2011, 7:08:59 PM6/10/11
to Spree
Hello,

I've been working a new extension for Spree, spree_variant_options.
The goal is a dynamic variant selection method similar to whats on
True Ames. (http://trueames.com/shop/california-classic) This one
doesn't use any ajax..

Although it's not complete, I feel that I've made enough progress to
share it with you guys.

Here's the repo: https://github.com/citrus/spree_variant_options

Enjoy!

-Spencer (aka citrus aka veronatii)

Tomek "Tomash" Stachewicz

Jun 14, 2011, 8:08:06 AM6/14/11
to spree...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

How is this related to Spree-Flexi-Variants?

Spencer Steffen

Jun 14, 2011, 1:28:13 PM6/14/11
to Spree
It's actually not related at all.. spree_variant_options is just a
fancy way to display/select your existing variants.

On Jun 14, 5:08 am, "Tomek \"Tomash\" Stachewicz"

Spencer Steffen

Jun 14, 2011, 3:30:20 PM6/14/11
to Spree
I just pushed the 0.1.0 version of this to rubygems today.. check it
out and give me some feedback!

-Spencer

Billy Beans

Jul 25, 2017, 5:55:23 AM7/25/17
to Spree
Spencer -- is  there any updated repo that you know of that works with latest version of spree (3.2.1)?