Introducing AngularSpree Open source E-Commerce Front-end framework

Ashish Singh

Jun 20, 2017, 4:47:17 AM6/20/17
to Spree, Pankaj Rawat
Hey Guys,

I am excited to present our community contribution for spree commerce to you guys.

We have released AngularSpree an e-commerce application built with the latest version of Angular for Spreecommerce(API).

AngularSpree Plug and play frontend application for SPREE E-Commerce API built using Angular(4.0.0), Redux, Observables & ImmutableJs.

You can read more about it here.

We are looking forward to some feedback from the community, also if someone is looking forward to open source contributions, please get in touch with me at [ashish at aviabird dot com]

Thank & Regards,
Ashish Singh
Founder Aviabird Technologies.

PS: The project is not yet responsive, we have started working on it.

yan...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2018, 1:11:55 PM8/30/18
to Spree
Just came across your work, it exceptional and great try., i already have a small, let me know if we can contribute for your open source work....

Yantrq,
Pune