Write booleans to cells

S. B.

Jan 9, 2016, 5:07:08 AM1/9/16
to Spreadsheet::WriteExcel
I did not find, in the documentation of the source code, a way to write booleans to cells.

Booleans show up as "TRUE" or "FALSE" in Excel -- depending on the language, it is "VRAI" or "FAUX" in French for example -- but are stored as a 0/1 value in the <c> XML element on the worksheet.xml

jmcnamara

Jan 9, 2016, 5:52:14 AM1/9/16
to Spreadsheet::WriteExcel

On Saturday, 9 January 2016 10:07:08 UTC, S. B. wrote:
I did not find, in the documentation of the source code, a way to write booleans to cells.

It isn't currently supported, mainly because no-one asked for it.

If you open a feature request/issue on GitHub I'll add it soon.

John.