help to please travis with spreadsheet-parseexcel

marc chantreux

May 18, 2015, 4:40:54 PM5/18/15
to spreadsheet...@googlegroups.com
hello people,

spreadsheet-parseexcel is a dep. of my own module i want to publish on
CPAN but travis is unable to install it correctly.

I explain and propose a naive patch just there:

can someone help fixing this ?

regards

jmcnamara

May 19, 2015, 6:01:03 AM5/19/15
to spreadsheet...@googlegroups.com, kha...@phear.org

On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 9:40:54 PM UTC+1, marc chantreux wrote:
hello people,

spreadsheet-parseexcel is a dep. of my own module i want to publish on
CPAN but travis is unable to install it correctly.

I explain and propose a naive patch just there:

Hi,

I would suggest a few different approaches:

1. Configure your travis.yml to install the required modules prior to running any tests.
2. Don't run the Spreadsheet::ParseExcel tests.
3. Send a Pull Request to the Spreadsheet::ParseExcel GitHub project to remove the MinVersion tests. They aren't needed or particularly useful. I added them when they were in vogue.

John